Unbeatable value: Bank-owned Townhomes in Buckhead (Charles Gerrick and Debbie Pille)August 5, 2010
A luxury estate home development of 14 gated townhomes located in a signature Buckhead location.
Remaining homes at Brownstones at Honour are now bank owned, offering incredible pricing, reduced $500,000+ from original prices, with the full support of the original builder.
Beautifully crafted all brick exteriors, built by the award winning team from Brunning & Stang, each home features 3 bedroom and 3 ½ baths in a three level configuration.
The community has a private HOA and has neighbor participation. Your dues will cover maintenance of all surrounding grounds and townhome exteriors. Private trash service, termite bonds and all common area taxes are also included.
These magnificently appointed homes offer everything you would expect and much, much more.
- State of the art kitchens with all Viking appliance packages
- Butler’s pantry with sinks and wine cooler
- Spacious open floor plans, 3,400-3,900 square feet with 23-26 foot widths
- Ten foot ceilings on all three levels
- Coffered ceilings and fireplaces in most living rooms
- Elevators servicing all floors
- Master suites with sitting areas
- Pre-wired for multi-sourced sound system
- Pre-wired family room for flat screen television
- Security system with three control panels
- Spacious porches with both covered and uncovered living space
- Relaxing landscaped courtyard with cascading water fountain
- 2 car garages with ample storage and parking
For more information on these Buckhead townhomes for sale that are bank owned, please contact sales associates at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty: