2009 Highlights – Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International RealtyDecember 16, 2009
As we begin to look back on an “interesting” year in Atlanta’s real estate history, a few significant events surface regarding the role of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty in the residential real estate market in Atlanta in 2009 (as of December 15, 2009).
- We participated in 60% of the ten highest priced residential closed sales in metro Atlanta
- Our market share of listings has grown by over 60%
- Our closed sales are up YTD by 16%, while the market as a whole is down over 20%
- Opened an office in the North Atlanta area
- Recruited 60 agents
- Sold the most expensive single family home ever sold in Atlanta, listed at $16.9 million
- Sold the most expensive condominium in Atlanta’s recent history, listed at $9.5 million
- Sold the most expensive lot in 2009 listed at $2.9 million
- Sold the most expensive new construction single family home in 2009 listed at $4.75 million (at 100% of list price)
Congratulations to our unmatched team of REALTORS® at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty, and to our SkyRise Group, who manages luxury high rise condominiums. We also thank the co-op agent community for bringing these important deals together.
Posted in Georgia, Living in Atlanta, Luxury Real Estate, Market Stats, Metro Atlanta Information, Significant Sales, SkyRise Group, Sotheby's International Realty, State of the Real Estate market, Tips for Buyers, Tips for Sellers | Tagged 2009 atlanta real estate, 2009 real estate highlights, atlanta fine homes, atlanta most expensive home, atlanta real etate market, atlanta sky rise, atlanta skyrise, Betsy Akers, descante, mansion on peachtree, market share in real estate, most expensive home sold, most expsensive home sold in atlanta 2009, SkyRise Group, Sotheby's International Realty, state of atlanta real etsate |