MASERATI’S SEARCH FOR THE FINEST GARAGEApril 1, 2009
When a homeowner is also an auto enthusiast, the architectural bar for the garage is raised—creating a space that is as much a shrine to the cars as a place to protect them from the elements. Maserati and Architectural Digest, two brands known for a passion for great design, have created DESIGN DRIVEN as a way to honor both the car and its home while uncovering spectacular garages across the United States.
This call-for-entries includes two categories: existing garages that are already being enjoyed by homeowners and concept garages—your dream of the ideal architectural garage.
The Maserati DESIGN DRIVEN competition is open to both design professionals and everyday enthusiasts. The competition is open for entries until midnight on June 1, 2009.
- Only one-of-a-kind garages and garage designs that have not been previously published will be accepted as valid entries.
- Submissions for either category made online must include digital images in JPG format of no more than 4 Megabytes in size. Please see competition rules for further information.
- When submitting existing garages for consideration, kindly refrain from sending photographs including people or animals.
- Entrants must possess all necessary rights for submissions; existing garages designed by architects and designers must have approval from both homeowner and designer, though either party can enter the garage.
- Projects that have already won awards will not be accepted.
- For more information, please click here.